I'm Looking For Care in Lake Worth, FL For My Mother
Looking for a nurturing, compassionate, and enthusiastic caregiver near Lake Worth, FL to take care of my mother. Help is needed on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I would like the care to begin within two weeks and estimate at least 40 hours per week. I am potentially looking to hire multiple caregivers for this help. The primary duties of this caregiver will include: Dressing, Toileting, Meal Preparation & Feeding, and Transferring & Mobility. Being a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) is a definite plus. A great opportunity to work privately in a loving home, while earning more!
About this Care Recipient
My mother Helga is 89 years old and has advanced Alzheimers. She is a resident of the Finnish American Rest Home in Lake Worth and presently also under hospice care. We need assistance from 10 AM to 6 PM daily. The person will work together with the rest home staff and hospice service to primarily help with mobility and assisting her with meals prepared at the rest home. My mother sleeps most of the day so toileting and meal assistance will be the primary duties.
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- 56.0 hours/week
- Ideal start date: April 29, 2015
- Live-out preferred
- Any gender preferred
- Passed background check
- Access to vehicle
More Job Opportunities
Careers @ CareLinx
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 400,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Lake Worth caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
- Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
- Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
- Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
- Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
- Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
- Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
- Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
- Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
- Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.