Find quality caregiving jobs in Douglassville and build your professional career with CareLinx.
Sign up for CareLinx
Douglassville Caregivers Jobs - 316 Caregiver jobs found
Within 25 miles
An Enthusiastic Caregiver For Myself & Husband
Location: Central Lansdale, PA
Do you need to earn extra money, but don't want a job that numbs your brain, or worse, compromises your values?
How about a part-time opportunity providing care to a married couple with physical disabilities that is flexible, deeply meaningful and fun?
Then keep reading!
Shift Hours: Mornings - 7 am -11 am
Evenings - 5 pm - 9 pm
Please note: We're looking to hire two rotating assistants to cover shifts.
As a Personal Care Assistant, a typical day might look like this:
* Prepare delicious meals while participating in lively conversations.
* Burn calories while lifting and helping in the bathroom.
* Organize items around the apartment to maintain a clean living space.
* Vacuum and mop the floors because you care about stuff like that.
This Job Could Be For You If:
* You are physically strong and capable of carrying 40+ pounds.
* You value kindness, compassion and living in the present moment.
* You believe people with disabilities have the same rights to dignity and full inclusion in society.
* You love cleaning and organizing things, you never see them as 'chores.'
* You're flexible when you can work and are available to work some or all of the shifts mentioned.
* You are obsessive about being on time. Your philosophy: 5 minutes early is on time, on time is late. Late is unacceptable.
* You get energized when cooking. You especially love following recipes for healthy and delicious meals.
* You have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. You feel comfortable driving a minivan.
* You love animals, especially dogs!
CareLinx can help you find jobs based on your schedule and job needs.
Seeking A Dedicated Caregiver for Myself in Exton, PA
need transportation on Wednesday, 12/8 for ride home from an out patient medical procedure at Chester County Hospital (West Chester). please call or email if available. Would pay bonus above hourly fee for right person. Note I live in Exton, Chester County. Thanks
Seeking A Trustworthy Caregiver for Father in Barto, PA
I am seeking a punctual, patient, and trustworthy caregiver located near Barto, PA to help care for Father. I need care 4 days per week in the morning, afternoon, and evening. Ideally 25 hours per week of care would start December 24, 2021. The caregiver will be responsible for performing the following: groceries & shopping, housekeeping, meal prep, bathing, transferring & mobility, companionship, and walking & exercise. All applicants will be considered. Apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this great opportunity!
CareLinx, an online nationwide network of over 500,000 caregivers, helps older adults and families find professional caregiver like you! Working with CareLinx is different from a traditional home care agency. Our Los Angeles caregivers love CareLinx for these advantages:
Use CareLinx for free. Caregivers are never charged for seeking private home care jobs on CareLinx. Customers pay for our service. You don’t.
Get higher wages. Set your own rates and earn up to 25% higher than via a traditional agency.
Choose your schedule and location. Work in the locations you want, when you want.
Choose your own clients. Be your own boss. Work with clients you like.
Develop your skills. Learn new caregiving skills from world-class experts via CareAcademy.
Get insurance protection. With CareLinx, you're insured & bonded for $5 million in professional liability insurance.
Receive benefits. Get social security, Medicare, state disability and unemployment benefits.
Access to affordable health, dental & vision insurance. We teamed up with Stride Health to help you find affordable insurance from over 200 health plans.
Get exclusive discounts from over 10,000 brands. Save on everything from cellphone and wellness offers, to tickets and vacation purchases.
What I like most about CareLinx is the fact they take time to give personal attention to the needs of their families and caregivers to help insure the patients get the quality care they deserve.— Robert D., CareLinx CaregiverI've been hired by a lot of agencies in the past but I find CareLinx to be the best place to look for clients, job opportunity, that suits my hours or availability.— Victoria Z., CareLinx CaregiverMore CareLinx Benefits