$17.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
coastal Training institute Montgomery Ala.
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have been in the health care setting for over twenty years. I learn at an early age from my mother about how important and rewarding it is to take care of the elderly. My mother toke care of her mother and father and aunt and uncle. She brought them in her home and toke care of them. I helped her with them. Then I brought my mother and my father in my home and toke care of them with help of my husband till they pass in 2009. I've worked at three different hospital over twenty years. I am now 56 years old and work as a caregiver. I enjoy my job it is very rewarding work. I was also a foster parent so I enjoy children as well. I am proud of the years I brought children in my home and made them safe and shared my time and love for them. I nurtured of 30 kids in the 5 years I was a foster parent. (205) 933-0987
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.