$14.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Short Term
- Weekend Live-In
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Respiratory Disorders
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Registered Respiratory Therapist
Cullman Regional Medical Ctr
University of Alabama at Birmingham
AL Board of Corrections
Crowne Health Care
More Caregivers You Might Like
I consider myself a great caregiver. I'm professional and reliable. I'm dedicated to the service of my clients and their families. I love the work I do. I have taken care of my dad that also needed supportive care. I would provide and assist my clients and their families with the same level of respect confidentiality I also gave to my father and other seniors that I've assisted.
My great grandma was a huge influence on my life. She instilled a genuine love and admiration for our eldery population. I hate to think of them spending thier last yrs lonely or ashamed they can no longer take care of themselves. I want them to know it is I who is blessed to be able to help them. My fees are negotiable.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.