$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Millineum health and Rehab
Valley View health
More Caregivers You Might Like
I enjoy helping others that can no longer do all the things they used to be able to do. I enjoy seeing you smile as well. There are so many great things about this profession that in my opinion takes a special person to do this job. I just recently moved to Las Vegas and I look forward to working for you. If I'm a live in I do have one dOG that has to come with me. Also with the live in I won't have a car until I can save $ to get one.
I love helping people that cannot help themselves and those that need extra tlc. I have worked with people of all ages, as young as 17 to 104. I enjoy putting a smile on a persons face, especially if they are having a difficult time. I became a caregiver because I loved helping my grandparents as they got older and could not do the things they used to. I love listening to the stories people tell me as everyone has a story to tell. I have a lot of patience & am always a willing shoulder to lean on or at to listen. I pay attention to medications that a person takes & am aware of little things that another may not see. I have been a caregiver for 9 years. From a group home to a cbrf, to nursing home & now rehabilitation center. I love all of it!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.