$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Washburn University of Topeka
Chautauqua Nursing and rehab DeFuniak Springs, FL
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am 43 years old, I have been working in the medical fields since I was a Junior in High School. I have worked in Hospitals to nursing homes, to Home Health, and living with clients 7 days on 7 days off. I have worked with all kinds of patients from people having Aids, COPD, mentally disabled, you name it. My favorite was me caretaker of two mentally disabled sisters, they were and still are like family to me. I guess I find myself more attached to people with special needs because I have a older brother whom is mentally challenge. Elderly people I am very fond of as well. I have a big heart and very compassionate. My stepfather when he was alive out of us five siblings he used to say I was his favorite because I was the one whom has the big heart and always takes care of everyone. Sometimes I find that very rewarding because the way I see it if I give and I take care of people that needs to be helped I know that God will bless me than what he already has. My stepfather died of a massive heart attack and My father died this past year 2019 of COPD one week before I was supposed to go home to Indiana to tell him I love him and hold him in my arms. I did home health for about six clients, I got very attached to them as well. It hurts me very much when you get attached to your clients or patients and they pass away. I am sorry I can go on and on talking about myself but I will leave the rest up to questions you might have for me.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.