$10.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Montgomery Association for the Retarded Citizens
Easter Seals of Montgomery
Trenholm State Colllege
G.W. Carver High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I'm an nursing assistant with the combination of 19 , plus years of training and experience. My experiences include but are not limited to childcare , caring for the elderly , those suffering from paralysis , visually / hearing impairment , mentally illness , digestive disorders , arthritis, obsessive compulsive disorders, amputees, wound care ( Levels 1 - 3 ) , dementia , companionship, working with those with behavioral issues, alzheimer's , eating disorders , handicapped, incontinent assistance / care, catheter care ( male & female ), direct care and live ins ( temporary and long term ),direct care , personal care / assistance , transferring, G tube feedings , mobility assistance , tracheotomy care , ostomy care, nutritious meal planning & preparation , respiratory care , managing and maintaining diabetes ( types 1 and 2 ) ,transporting / escorting , administering injections and medications, and range of motion , just to mention a few.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.