$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Virginia Krumme- contact Phil Burns 918 808 2732
Ruth's Beauty College
Springdale High Springdale AR
More Caregivers You Might Like
i became a caregiver because i helped with my grandmother and i saw how important it is to have good care for the elderly.I like the feeling of helping and making people happy.I mesh well with most clients and form a strong bond.I've been a caregiver for 14 years and it feels like this is what I'm good at and am meant to be doing.
I am a Filipina, brown skin,5'1" in height and medium built. I am compassionate,patient and devoted to my clients needs. I see to it that their privacy and dignity are respected. I know my responsibilies as a good and qualified caregiver, not only provide best care but also providing social and emotional support , and above all safety of my clients.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.