$16.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Quality of life specialist
Clarity Pointe Fayetteville
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a newly graduated RN after being a Licensed Practical Nurse since 2010, I have worked in various settings, I have found that I would like to be able to give one to one care where my time is not cut short or the care is not in a hurry. I want to be a personal caregiver to make a difference every day. A personal achievement would be returning to school at 42 after raising my children. Putting God first in my life and making a difference. I enjoy reading, listening to music of all kinds, the beach, traveling and spending time with my husband, grown children and first grandchild.
I love helping others. Enjoy the company. It's very rewarding to see that you make others have a happy life. Being able to let them live out their lives in their own homes, just seeing them smile each and everyday, making a difference in their lives. I'm an energetic, honest, like to talk & laugh, hard worker, on time, has attention to detail and love people.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.