$11.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Personal Care Staff - PCA
More Caregivers You Might Like
I decided to be a caregiver because I'm an empathetic person who naturally enjoy helping people. What I like most about care giving is the ease of helping others. Care giving doesn't feel like work. In fact, when driving to work I actually feel like I'm simply going to take care of my grandmother, uncle, nephew, or niece. Personally, being a care giver is a lot like caring for your own family, by providing them with the loving support they need daily. My greatest achievement is being a wonderful, enriching, supportive mom. I enjoy, art, music, sports, creating happy feeling, smiling faces & wonderful environments!I I specialize in safety comfort and compassionate quality personal care.
I became a Caregiver because I love taking care of people and to see them succeed with their life. I find so much joy and happiness when I take care of someone else. My personal achievement would be that I have achieved on playing the violin and reading. I have been a caregiver for 20 years now and I am a CNA/Nurse Delegate. I love my job!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.