$. / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Dependable Staffing Inc
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello my name Victoria I'm a very positive happy person always.Enjoy what I do for a living bec know I touch people hearts & lives.im prepare and ready always ready to go willing to give the best of me take care my people bec know fact counting on me and know I can make a difference being a loyal positive person willing to go above and beyong.Many years of experience train to do the best safety thing my patients.Again I'm a people person willing make a difference for a positive outcome
I come from a family of 10 siblings, I have always taken care of others, it's in my nature. I love the happiness I bring to others when I help the clients do task for themselves when their able, just as stroke clients,hip replacement,hospice. I nursed my Mom back from a stroke, she regained almost 100 percent physically and mentally. I enjoy helping others and caring for others when they can't take care of themselves.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.