$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Benedictine Nursing Home Mt. Angel, Oregon
Hospice of the Valley RN Tammy
More Caregivers You Might Like
I love caregiving! I am a great caregiver because I enjoy other people's company. I am dedicated to helping others and enjoy nursing. I have a combined total of 4 years performing caregiving duties! I have taken care of handicapped and disabled children in the past. I look forward to working with patients one-on-one in their home. I am CPR, First Aid, and Article 9 certified. I also have my caregiving certificate. I am also working towards my nursing degree and have expanded my knowledge by taking medical and biological classes.
I became a caregiver because I am so loving, compassion, and I love elderly loved ones. I loved being a caregiver because I get to help those in need and always have a great feeling when i do. Personal achievement is that I always happy to see my clients happy and to see the joy in their faces after I helped them in every way i can. Hello there. My name is Eni Pulotu. I am a certified caregiver since 1997 and been working since then and love and enjoyed every minute of it. I lived in Gilbert AZ but eventually moved to Scottsdale. I can travel anywhere for jobs and done that for yrs and had no problem with it. If u hire me to take care of your love ones I promise I would do my best and will go out of my way always to care and love for your loved ones just like my own and they would be my first priority in everything and make sure that they are well taking care off.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.