1. I wanted to become a caregiver because I love to see and be apart of someone getting/receiving the best care possible. 2. the most part I like about being a caregiver is being able to help and assist others who truly need it. 3. A personal achievement i am proud of is being given the opportunity to care for others for over three years as well as gaining their trust. 4. I believe I am very fun to be around. i'm also kind, trustworthy. I would go out of my own way to make a person happy. I love to read, watch movies, and hear old stories, and I love to learn and be around people.As a PLUS i also have a fingerprint card as well as cpr and first aid certification.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.