$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Right at Home Phoenix West
Phoenix College Preparatory Academy
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello and thank you for taking an intrest in me. My name is Melissa. I have been in the medical field for 18 yrs. I started working as a medical asst and then went on to become an EMT in 2001 I started in home health care in 2003 when I lost my mom. I saw the level of care she recieved and how it impacted us as a family and I wanted to help someone else in the same way.. After being a caregiver for so many years I can honestly say I love what I do! I love being a part of team! I have lots of glowing references . I enjoy taking care of others and have been that way my whole life. It brings me joy to know I made a difference for someone.I would love to have the chance to give excellent care for yourself or loved one. I am reliable, friendly and have extensive knowledge in dementia, cancer patients, MS , behavioral disorders, stroke, after surgery care, and hospice care. I look forward to meeting you!
My experienced in seniors care is more than 10 years, I am Certified Nursing Assistant and I have current CPR, I was working 2 years as CNA in Banner Dell Hospital. I am very compassionate and patient person, positive personality and highly motivated,responsible and dependable.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.