$14.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Longhorn Steak House
Maricopa Community Colleges - Estrella Mountain Community College
More Caregivers You Might Like
Loving and caring has become a purpose for me in my life. After taking care both of my parents first was my mother and then my father. I did everything that I see fit to make them enjoy the last of their days. Sharing that experience through service relive the last days of my parents. The accomplishment of serving others gives me the blessing of doing something good. I am doing my job as caregiver with that good feeling it's my own .
I have family of 3 kids after the left I have the need of finding something to be occupied and I got my frist experienced and love it it makes me so happy when I see happy faces and I enjoy being helpful for somebody at one time they were full of energy 1 feel so proud of myself after my husband passed away 2006 I was able to continue with my life helping people and that is something to be proud I am very active person I get sick if I don't have nothing to do enjoy cooking and gardering
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.