$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Dementia, Alzeimer and Hospice Caretaker
Senior caretaker for the develop mentally population
On My Own
Live in Staff
Northstar supported Servicess
South Placer Rehabilitation Facility
Sacramento Skills and Business Center
Yolo High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I've been a caregiver for 14+ years. I have always had an urge to care for those who were in need. I believe everyone deserves to live with the dignity we are all entitled to. I see people not just clients. I am CPR and First Aide certified, fully insured with a safe vehicle, and a clean driving record.
I have over 20 years of experience in providing quality and sincere care in private homes. I'm a Certified caregiver. I have experience providing all different levels of care from those who are some what independent to your love one who bedridden. I provide conscious care and have a passion for caring for the elderly. The joy of being a part of that experience is unmatchable and a blessing I cherish. Im a Caregiver who really cares!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.