$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Resident Assistant/Medication Technician
Rosewood Senior Living Community
Amy's Ark Inc.
American Career College
United Education Institute
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver because everyone deserves to have honesty respect and equality life l'm a real hard-working person. I enjoy taking care Of people. I am proud of the person I am involving to be. Am also hardworking, reliable,loyal,responsible,honest,dependable
I have been a CNA/HHA for 10 years and I 'am a very caring person very committed to my resident my goal is to provide the best care and hygiene to all resident assist resident in a friendly matter I'm dedicated to my job duties and enjoyed the company of my resident and also work with hospice patients and work well in a team or on my own as well don't have a problem working in a group I 'am friendly and caring person easy to get along with and like making new friends I hope to hear from your company soon.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.