$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Graduated Bakersfield High School in 1975.... some college
More Caregivers You Might Like
Maria Cristina C.
I have many years experience working as a caregiver,I like helping older people and treat them as my family , I have a compassionate feeling towards older people.
I'm a dedicated hard worker who love what she does, self motivated person. have 16 years experience in this field,outstanding communication and organized skills. Implemented total patient care thought a team caregiver process. I'm 59 years young with two children and have six grandchildren.very honest and loyal person,get along well with everybody.ability to stay calm and remain in control in difficult situations. ability to handle multiple task and/or manage multiple verbal and written communication skills. Assisting clients with activities of daily living in a safe and beneficial manner.Has patience with and empathy for the ill, Injured, frail and those with disabilities,I'm flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations. practices good personal hygiene at all times,demonstrates good observational skill and sound judgement, is self directing with the ability to work independently.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.