$20.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Orthopedic Care
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
V.I.P. Nursing School
San Leandro, CA
(IHSS) In Home Support Servicess
(FSSBA ) Family Support Services Of The Bay Area / 401 Grand Avenue Ste. 500, Oakland, C.A. 94610
Kingston High School
More Caregivers You Might Like
My main focus of care for elderly is giving them the attention and love through the care I give them. Their well being is my priority. I am quite adaptable to any environment and because of that I'd like to think I am very friendly. I understand that not everyone is the same so I tend to approach each individual with an open mindset. This is also why I enjoy caregiving because I get to learn from them about life experiences and as they share their wisdoms. The idea that I could be of help to someone, attracted me to this line of work.
I'm a loving and a Compassionate person. I give my all in everything i do in life. I'm respectful, trustworthy and Honest. I"ve been a caregiver for over 20+ yrs no criminal History, High School grd.with some college. Nothing feeling better then giving back to those who have giving to you.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.