1. I have become a caregiver because I love taking care of people and I have a Bachelors degree in Nursing and is waiting for the authorization to take the Licensure Examination. 2. I truly and honestly love it when the patients appreciate what you do for them for I have proven to myself that I did good in my job. I love helping them and making them appreciate life by having people to gale care of them. 3. Im a Nursing Graduate and patients/clients love to be working with me. 4. I am a wife and a mother. I am from the Philippines and new in the United States. I am a very hard working person and someone one can trust.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.