$18.00 / hr
Cathedral City, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I've been a caregiver since 2012 i have done ADL's laundry cooking and medication and more
I have many years experience dating back to 2003. and with many skills and experiences to go along with it. In my past I used to teach Special Ed for Palm Springs Unified but in 2003 my mother was diagnosed with Matastasized Breast Cancer and at the time of her diagnosis she was her 98yr. old ailing mother's(my grandmother's) sole caregiver. I resigned from teaching to do what my heart needed to do and that was to care for them both and see them through their journey. It was at that time that i found my love for caregiving and felt that it came so natural to me . I then continued my education within the field and got my degrees and certifications to be a registered Home Health Aide for the state of California. So if your looking for someone that is dedicated, experienced , and dependable than you have found me . I have MANY references and or current employers/agencies that can answer or give you my history and job performance information .
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.