1) I absolutely love helping others and I am earning a degree to make this my career. 2) Knowing that I am the reason they have a smile that day or knowing that I am making their life a little easier just by me being there to help with any need they will have at that moment. 3) An achievement I am proud of is building my house into a home. I never had a family to learn how to be a wife and mother so me making nothing out of something is the biggest achievement I am highly proud of. 4) Well, I am a stay at home mom right now with my first child. He is now a toddler and I'm ready to get back into a field that I love doing. I am a hard worker and I am very dedicated and motivated. I have a lot of energy (especially with at toddler) and I am ready to enter into the work field again.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.