$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Blood Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Private care giver
private care giver
fresno city college
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have a spunky personally and will always try to put a smile on your face. I chose this career path because I enjoy making a difference in someone's day. My clients mean a lot to me and I put top priority in caring for them. I go out of my way to help my client with all the care he/she needs. I am tidy and clean with a plus on being very organized. I try to help out on all levels of care to the best of my ability with my knowledge of my experience in homecare. I will always try to facilitate for the family the care if their loved one as well as follow through with all care plans. I hope to be successful on this platform . Best Regards Amelia
I enjoy being with people, and helping them. I feel our basic concept is to help others that need it, to better them, & to better ourselves in doing so. I feel I'm at my best when I'm able to extend kindness, compassion, & respect to others, & to help them live as comfortable as posdible.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.