$25.00 / hr
Costa Mesa, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Caregiver/Cognitive and Physical disabilities
Caregiver, Cognitive and physical disabilities
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a Caregiver because I enjoy helping others. I like being able to assist others with chores and duties they cannot fulfill themselves, as well as being a companion to the elderly. A personal achievement I have made is making a difference in someone else's life. I have achieved this by tutoring many students within various school districts in all subjects, and youths both incarcerated and released, but were on probation. I have earned my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice Admin/Human Services, and plan to start on my Master's degree in the near future in Social work or Psychology. I love spending time with family and worship my four grandsons, they are a true blessing to me! ***My rates vary depending on the type of care needed and for multiple people. I also charge double time on holidays. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!!!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.