I became a care giver because I have a passion for helping people with special needs.
Through my past experiences, I have acquired skills and abilities highly relevant to the Caregiver position:
• Track record of providing assistance to elderly in activities of daily living
• Well versed in motivating clients to enjoy their independence
• Committed to perform housekeeping tasks; washing clothes and dishes, scrubbing bathroom and making beds
• Focused on tidy living environment for clients through living area sanitation, ventilation, proper lighting and furnishings arrangement
• Adept at implementing care plans provided by the care manager and client’s family
My caregiving skills coupled with my enthusiasm to help others make me a unique candidate for this exciting opportunity.
Skills & Certifications: Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Medical Assistant (MA)