1. I became a caregiver when my grandfather took ill 2. I like that i can help someone and see the smile on there face at the end of the day 3. helping some one get ready in the morning for ADHC and see the look on there face to be happy they are leaving for the day all dressed up. 4. I have been a caregiver for 20 plus years i have a lot of experiences with dementia ptp's and Alzheimer and mental ptp's i am a mother of two a boy and a girl and i have been in the same house for 13 years i worked for an non profit for 20 years and thats is where i got alot of my experience wore many hats there from transportation to managing there food program and payroll and janitorial.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.