1. I originally am a medical assistant but found another route with becoming a caregiver. 2. I love about being a caregiver is being able to know that I helped someone brighten up their day even if it's just a few hours whether it's just me helping around the house or just being a companion. 3. I use to work for comfort keepers and I had a client who was just depress due to personal issues. While being there for only a day or so he personally told me that he thought he couldn't be happy with life as before. 4. I am a very out going, energetic, independent, reliable human being. I have a bubbly personality very optimistic and see the positives in life rather than the negatives.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.