$11.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Heald Business College
Room & board. N more
More Caregivers You Might Like
HI, am anita I've been a caregiver going on 13yrs now . Am very dependable & very trust worty with very good reference if needed, I have experience in dementia/Alzheimer's Hospice care, And Parkinsons, wound care, & holija lifts, and med reminder. Light house cleaning, linen changing, grocery shopping, laundry meal preparation, & Doc appointments , etc.. Am Pet friendly also, am bilingual speaking, and willing too do live in or out thank you,
I became a caregiver because I love caring for people. I have been working has a caregiver since high school and I knew that that's what I wanted to the rest of my life. I love making people feel better, look better and have the best day. I love spending time with the eldery. Caregiving to me is very rewarding because I'm doing what I love to do.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.