$50.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Department Of Veterans Affairs
American University of Health Sciences
Long Beach, CA
More Caregivers You Might Like
Empathy and compassion trustworthy attentive Dependable understanding and caring. I've always been a nurse sense I was a little girl. I use to take care of my grandmother making sure her meds where on the table for her. I always strive to make sure people in general felt loved and that someone care. What I enjoy most is helping other in any situation. The fact that we will all need someone everyday when we least expect it make me make sure the care I give to others. Are in the right hands and I will receive the same someday. What I'm proud of is me that I've grown in to a better person. The that god has give me ability to care for others and have companion for people I don't know. And able to feel and understand what they are going through. The fact the some can take there time out of there and show that they care is the Ultimate achievement any one can achieve and I'm great that I can spread it to others.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.