$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Casablanca grande living assistance
benevolent home care
More Caregivers You Might Like
Hello my name is Cathy. I have takin care of loved ones that have needed help with daily routines in life. From cooking , to cleaning, to bathing an distributing medications. I hve 10 yrs expierence an enjoy keeping them happy an caring for them. the enjoyment I have in care giving is seeing them smile.. I am loving patient an caring an treat your loved one as one of my own
I became a caregiver because I love the work with the elderly. I am outgoing and friendly, a great companion. I am proud that I take good care of the people I am with. I make sure they get good nutrition, don't fall, don't get bed sores; I always do my best to give the best care possible. I have lots of experience, even with hospice work, hoyer lifts, feeding tubes, etc. I also work well with people with demensia.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.