$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Larkfield Secondary School
More Caregivers You Might Like
I have a passion to care for others to make sure all their needs are taken care of I like that I can give anohter person more to their life. I am proud that I have just earned my Masters degree in Education with a minor in Families and Community Services I am a co-owner of a homeless shelter
Hello, my name is Sandra Cordova, I originally became a caregiver when my daughter fell I'll in November 2011 my duties included medication management, cooking and cleaning, taking her to and from doctors appointments, shopping, companionship, occasional helping with dresing and laundry. That ended in March 2015. Since then I have worked for other clients through IHSS. When the work is done for my clients to their satisfaction, I consider it to be a successful day. I am proud to have seen my clients through a few crisis situations successfully. I believe I am a great care giver because I am willing to go the extra mile for my clients. I care about my clients needs not only because it's my job but, because I care about people. I'm a responsible caring, compassionate person who will be on your side, on your team, making sure you are getting the best care possible as my client. I was given a Letter of Recommendation from Riverside County Office of Aging from Jennifer R Persicone, LCSW (951) 867-3800
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.