$13.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a caregiver when my father became ill . I took on the responsibility to care for him and make him comfortable in his final days . I want to continue on being a caregiver because of my undying love for my own mother who died of stroke couple of years after my father passed . My compassionate nature and high level of commitment to my work combined with my hands on experience in personal care makes me a perfect candidate for a great caregiver . Every time I work with the patient it always gives me the feeling of satisfaction and determination to help them live their lives to the fullest with dignity , happy , safe and well nourished . ... making sure that their needs are met from the smallest task to a task that is challenging for them to do . I am trustworthy and responsible person who take great pleasure in all kinds of caregiving tasks.
Growing up at home we couldn't afford caregivers and I never heard of the word caregiver. My mom was a fulltimes mother and she was never leave the house to get a pay job but stay home and take care of us 8 kids with her mother and help her mother in law when needed. We would go to school come home and everyone of us have roles in caring for our nena. Since childhood till i left the island to come here have my own little family I realized caregiver jobs will fit me well for i have done it my whole life. And since than caregiving give me the chances not to just help and care for people but to expand the circle of families for me. I get to love people as my own, care for them beyond expected and it helps me everyday not only to be a better person but to be a better mother to my kids too.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.