1) question -A have a older brother that is a current caregiver he encourage to apply because he said that working with patient is gonna be fun and helpful them I decided to learn the stuff and also get the cpr online and be train by my older brother 2) question - things that I like being a caregiver is the fact that you helping people and get in touch with them like your own real family. 3) question -the personal achievement that I'm proud of is the time When I'm working really hard then my boss giving me a gift card and they really proud of me 4) question- I'm so friendly a hard working man and I love working to the a place that I'm helping people
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.