1. I became a Medical Assistant back in 2005 and really enjoyed working with all my patients. In 2012 I decided that I wanted to be even more involved in people's lives and in 2013 I became a CNA. 2. I love that I can have that one on one connection with not just the patient's but also the families. 3. I'm proud to say that I am a single mom of two children, one of my two children suffers from autism. Despite everything going on I managed to go to school not once but twice and keep a full time job. 4. I can be a bit shy at times but after getting to know each other I know that I can get along with just about anyone and everyone. I take my job very seriously but do always keep in mind that it's really important to make everyone happy.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.