$19.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
American River college
Certified medical assistant and In home health
Carrington College California - Sacramento
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am looking forward to doing this for so many reasons. i love hanging out and caring for elderly because they make me so incredibly happy when younger adults are with them. i also have many people in my family that are either elderly or have had disorders that i have taken care of and it just brings me happiness and joy to see that i'm making there day better and interacting with them.
Hi! I am a kind and caring person that will try his best to accommodate his care receiver. I want to be a caregiver because I want to be a doctor someday and I think this is a great life experience for me! I really enjoy to get to talk to the person I get to companion and to get to know them and their life's story. I am glad to be able to say that I am bilingual in Spanish which may be a plus for many clients.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.