1. What makes me a great caregiver. I help my patients to be comfortable where ever they are. I sing and interact with my patients. Giving them the assurance that I am thereto help overcome all fears and doubts. 2. What attracted me to being a good caregiver. When my mother was diagnosed with cancer and she did not choose to take chemotherapy. I had to literally washed her died without the assistance of radiation and chemo. She said no to all the doctors. Therefore all of my siblings and I was there every day for two years watching her slip away slowly. Finally, she was taken to the hospital and their she died. From thence, I choosed to be a nurse. I felt the need an urgency to help others who were sick and in need of help. 3. What I enjoyed most of being a caregiver. Is being their for the patient. Let them know they are loved and remember you are their to keep them safe and comfortable. I just enjoy singing and bringing joy to the client. 4. My personal achievement I am proud of. When I see the patient responding to me, and want to be care for every time we meet. Lastly, when the patient accepts I am a good and caring heart for them and my job. Then, I am happy that a great relationship has been established between client and nurse.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.