$. / hr
Los Angeles, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
It gives me great joy to take care of someone in need. I feel my job is a gift. I was born to do this type of tender care-giving job. Saint Mother Teresa is my eye opening experience, her story really touch my heart.
• Graduated Pasadena City College with an Associates in Nursing • Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities in an intense nursing environment • Demonstrated knowledge and skills in clinical nursing care • Skilled computers and computerized patient record keeping • Ability to communicate in both English and Korean
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.