$16.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Disorders
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
In Home Support Services
Diablo Valley College
Pleasant Hill, CA
More Caregivers You Might Like
Experienced As a Home Care Aide/Caregiver in Private homes non Medical for over 10 years as a Caregiver/IHSS worker for All ages I received my Education from Heald college in Medical Assistance currently attending Medical School to further my education looking to provide exceptional care to your family looking to work 90% in care for the patient not as a housekeeper if it is a couple the charges are negotiable depending on the services
I'm a loving and a Compassionate person. I give my all in everything i do in life. I'm respectful, trustworthy and Honest. I"ve been a caregiver for over 20+ yrs no criminal History, High School grd.with some college. Nothing feeling better then giving back to those who have giving to you.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.