$12.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
fred c beyer high
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a care provider at a young age. I have helped provide care to two members of my family. I enjoy being a care provide because being able to help someone and hopefuly put a smile on there face is what makes it worth it. We all need help sometimes. I feel that I am a good care provider beacuse I have a big heart and I enjoy helping other. * I will be starting my CNA training starting in Febuary to help better myself and to be able to provide better care.
I am a CNA /HHAA /CAREGIVER I have the profound training and certified on CPR AED and FIRST AID with more then15 yrs experience.I enjoy working with people and most enjoy jobs where you have one-on-one interaction with others,caring of elder family members and like making someone smile and doing little things to make a person's day better.I take pride to detail in fulfilling my duties.And educating myself and willing to learn new skills that take to do my job well.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.