$15.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
1) I love the Lord he comes first in my life. I strongly believe in loving your neighbors like you love yourself. That's how I live my life. I'm Loving and I care about people just like they're my own family. 2)No matter what you going through. I will make you feel good and have you laughing. 3) I became a caregiver so I can make a difference in people's life. 4) Touching people's hearts Wherever I go. Loving and helping people is my passion it's what I was born to do. 🌷💖😀
Enthusiastic on relating to the needs of the patient. Motivate and encourage people with diverse ideas and principle by being flexible to make them happy on a variety of topics. Likes to do gardening, fan of variety of sports and likes to play golf, basketball, table tennis, chess, and also loves nature outgoing person. And last likes to clean, quite organize and sense of humor.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.