$11.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Blood Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Morris Family Home
Direct Care Staff
Direct Care Staff
More Caregivers You Might Like
Most of my duties are 24 hours or live in. My compassionate nature combined with my hands-on experience in personal care makes me a perfect candidate for a full-time caregiver position. My excellent personal care skills and high level of commitment to my work enable me help the elderly to maintain mobility through light work and walking. I also have a demonstrated ability to assist cognitive functioning through various methods such as conversation, memory drills and books. In keeping with your specific requirements, I am expert in planning and preparing nutritious meals, helping with activities of daily living and personal care such as bathing, grooming, feeding, toileting and dressing. Furthermore, I make sure to be on time with the patients, for distance doesn't matter as long as I am able to provide care, love and affection to them. So that early in the morning, happiness and joy would fill in not just to the patients' lives but to my life as well. Everytime I work with the patients, It always gives me the feeling of satisfaction and determination to help them live their lives to the fullest. I enjoy working with the patients of all ages and socio-economic backgrounds and have a demonstrated ability to develop great relationship with them and their families. Moreover, I am trustworthy and responsible person who take great pleasure in all kinds of caregiving tasks. Besides, I am dedicated to work hard and always accept challenges to produce winning outcomes. Thank you for your time and consideration.
became a caregiver because i worked at hospitals and so many of the elderly patients when going home had no one to care for them at home. so i decided and go out in that field of in home care and have been doing it for the last 22 yrs. what i like about being a caregiver is the fact that you work one on one and get to know the clients needs very well and i am not in a time clock or just a number as to working in facilities. Personal achievement is that i get so involved with the family n the elderly that after a while they are like family to me and i like going extra miles in helping out and not just for the amount of pay. i live in Sun City, CA. and have been very proud of myself in helping out the elderly because at the end of the day its always very rewarding.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.