$15.00 / hr
North Hollywood, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
I first took care of my grandmother. Since then picked interest in caregiver career. I love helping. A personal achievement I'm proud of is to utilize the skills that I have obtained over the last l0 years, and where I can administer loving and healthful care to the patient and family. Am honest, I keep time and reliable. Love cooking and pets.
I started caregiving over ten years ago and found out that helping other people In there time of need and to make them as comfortable as possible was what I wanted to do in life. I'm very responsible, attentive and reliable. You can contact any of my former clients or their families and they will all tell you that I become family. I've worked with Child care, autism , Alzheimer's, dementia, cancer patients, stroke and the elderly. I take them to doctors appointments, physical therapy, grocery store. I do light house keeping. Prepare all meals. Medication reminders. I assist with all bathroom needs.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.