$50.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Part Time
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Home Health Care
- Post Surgery Recovery
- Vision and Eye Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Golden Age Home Health
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Saint Paul university of Dumaguete
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a dedicated, respectful, meticulous caregiver willing to undertake all of the client's requirements. I have current CNA and HHA licenses and I am currently certified for CPR/AED, Bloodborne Pathogens, and hospice. I have more than three years experience with a wide range of clients' needs and duties.
Dinah H F.
Dinah is a highly motivated, goal oriented caregiver/nurse. She is dependable, honest and hardworking. She is a compassionate person with 20 years' solid background in assisting patients in various cases. She is sympathetic, responsible, focused, and attentive to specific needs and has a concrete experience in General Nursing. She can start as soon ad possible with no requested time off.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.