1. I became a caregiver after my mother fell ill to cancer in 2010. It was an honor for me to serve her in this way and to nourish her back to health. 2. The thing I like most about being a caregiver is the experience in being able to help someone who doesn't really have anyone else who is capable of doing so. Knowing that I have connected with another human being by helping nourish them back to health physically, and even sometimes emotionally and psychologically is one of the greatest honors you can receive. 3. A personal achievement that I am proud of is my gift of accountability and being able to be a great time manager enabling me to work smart and come to a profitable conclusion to almost every situation. 4. I am currently a student at Santa Monica College and am working towards a degree in social work. I have open availability until I transfer to a university next fall which will allow me to invest more time to my recipients. I am kind, patient, and have had an extensive amount of experience as a customer service representative; service is my number one top priority.
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.