Rolly Jun O.
$14.00 / hr
Panorama City, CA
About Rolly Jun
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Cancer Recovery
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
William Grainger, Antonio Tang, Joanne Nash, MR. Bebak
NDC-tagum foundation Inc. Tagum city Philippines
More Caregivers You Might Like
I am a well experienced caregiver, companion, and friend. Over 20 years hands on experience. I provide positive support for your loved one (adults/seniors) at home including a diverse range of services (All ADL's), that help make their life more manageable. I am a competent individual to perform assigned functions of care, and experienced in most life conditions. Caring, emphatic, and good natured individual to connect with clients, and provides the support critical to their well being. Advocating on behalf of the client. Functional abilities. Reliability. Helper skills. Good in practical work. Proactivity. Experience/Trained: Geriatric care. Common chronic diseases afflicting the elderly. Dementia/Alzheimer's. Psychological stimulation. Light exercise. Walks. Mobility concerns. Transferring. Medication management, administering and prompting. First Aid. CPR. Incontinence care. Hygiene. Shower or bed bath assistance. Light housekeeping. Laundry. Meal preperation and snacks. Feeding. Nice conversations. Social interaction. Maintains sanitary conditions. Responds quickly in emergencies. Promotes peace, and well-being thru patience, respect, empathy, positivity, happiness, experience, love and kindness. I am a happy person who loves life, animals and all sentient beings. I look forward to speaking with you. Jo-Ann Long Beach. CA
The skills that make me a quality caregiver are that I am patience, compassion and professional. I have experience with clients that may have pain due to chronic or acute medical conditions. I safely treat clients who may have unsteady gait and movements. Also, I respect and preserve their dignity regardless of their condition of mind, body, and spirit.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.