Maria Ines P.
$15.00 / hr
About Maria Ines
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Meal Prep
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Parkinson's Disease
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Live in Care Taker
Alba Barolo (Asti, Italy)
More Caregivers You Might Like
I became a CNA/HHA at age 17.I have always wanted to work in the medical field to help others.I have worked in several facilities as a caregiver working my way to become a med.tech,supervisor and cottage manager.I have worked for a number of families as well.Most recently, i cared for my mother for a period of 5 years+, untill her death at age 95 on 11/11/15. I am looking forward to going back to work to care for and love someone who needs assistance.
As a person I am very loving,dependable, carrying,and compassionate about my job and the people I work for. I want to make sure my client is happy and satisfied with me and with my job towards the individual; I also can be trusted in anyway, shape, or form. I care alot about my job, status, and attitude I give towards my patients because I want to be a great model towards my kids. I like to make other people smile and enjoy their days with an open mind and positive ,attitude, and thoughts. I also enjoy getting to know other peoples trait in their own and special way cause I know each of us, as human beings are different in every way. What I've accomplished in this work is, I can offer my loving attention towards other people, by making them happy in everyway or so eventhough they are struggling or need people in their lives to lift them up and never give up on everything. I want them to know, there are people out there who care and love about them no matter what the situation is.
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.