$11.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
More Caregivers You Might Like
1) I became a caregiver because II'm happy helping others 2) Love working and helping the sick people and the elderly 3) My 3 children are all college graduates and doing good in life 4) Honest, hardworker, depemdable,
My definition of a caregiver is someone that helps improve and simplify the life's of those in need while bringing joy at the same time. As a caregiver you are given the opportunity to step into someone's life and change it for the better that in itself is rewarding. My personal achievement is advancing in my education and becoming a registered/flight nurse. yozlaynee is my name, it's Mayan and Aztec descent, a unique blend. I love traveling the world and meeting different cultures it helps the mind grow. I am also bilingual in Spanish and English and some Italian. I am currently a technical sergeant and I love aviation. I thank you for helping me achieve my goals and glad to help you achieve yours!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.