$24.00 / hr
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Transferring & Mobility
- Part Time
- Short Term
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Palliative Care
- Tracheotomy / Ventilation
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Certified Nurse Assistant
Vineyard Post acute
Santa Rosa Junior College
Santa Rosa, CA
Valley Oaks High (alternative)
More Caregivers You Might Like
Working for the boys and girls club made me realize how much of a people person I am, but made me want to help people as much as possible. So I decided to pursue nursing as a career. I'm starting off with CNA/HHA because it's one on one direct contact and interaction with the patient. I have 4 years experience as a caregiver, I'm well experience with hoyer lift, sit to stand lift, catheter care, bed sores, aphasia, and my specialty is in dementia/Alzheimer's.
Looking to obtain a Caregiver Position where I Can bring into work my compassionate nature and caring skills for the betterment of my clients and society. I believe been a Caregiver is a calling. Empathy is embedded in my personality and I am a good listener. I am CPR certified, a non-smoker and have a clean driving record. l'll be happy to provide you with references as well as meet or chat on the phone. I Look forward hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck with your search!
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.