$18.00 / hr
Pismo beach, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Weekend Live-In
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Renal and Urological Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
Live in caregiver
Purdue University - North Central
More Caregivers You Might Like
I was raised by my grandmother because my younger sister was born with a cleft palate. My grandmother was 70, so as a young child and a young adult being around her and all of her many friends it became normal for me. I love working with the elderly and have gained much knowledge and understanding of older people. I have worked with Hospice care, and worked with patients that have dementia and memory loss. I Have worked with wheelchair bound and stroke patients, have been very successful in rehabilitation. I recently relocated and have availability full time. I have excellent references, and would like to meet and talk with families that are looking for a supportive and loving caregiver.
I became a caregiver first to my grandmother who suffered from Alzheimer's it's a very sad disease to watch. But we wanted what time she did have to be as good for her as possible. Older people have always had my respect. Ive grown up in such a different way when respect was part of life and I feel compelled to continue giving them respect when they can no longer do for themselves. To nurture ,love and give quality care for them as I'd want done for my loved ones and to keep them clean happy and well taken care of. I have since been with 5 other elders through the end of there lives and have seen a litany of different needs that have taught me alot about caretaking from clients with strokes, cancer, catheters, transfers, bed baths, toileting and handling prescription care. I've also completed the training available to me pertaining to Care Taking..
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.