$20.00 / hr
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Caregiving Services & Expertise
- Dressing & Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Prep
- Groceries & Shopping
- Transferring & Mobility
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Short Term
- Holiday Shifts
Caregivers that work non-full-time jobs or irregular shifts can negotiate extra compensation in addition to their standard hourly wage.
Skills & Expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Senior Care
- Elder Care
- Home Care
Experience & Education
AA Degree / De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
Hope Care / Touch Point
College of the Desert, Palm Desert, CA
More Caregivers You Might Like
Sara Jane C.
I am an extremely capable and compassionate individual with initiative, who goes beyond the expectations of an employer. I am enthusiastic to get a caregiver position at a private household, where i can utilize my qualifications and care giving skills, to provide the client with the best care to keep them safe and comfortable.
Extremely detailed to the small thing, know how to handle the rest. Experienced personal assistant, along with medical assistant experience. CPR, California CNA Licensed, and dedicated to TLC. Extremely patient and efficient, I pay attention to the details, and am thorough. Available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays , Thursdays and Fridays (No Saturday's and Sunday's)
Find the Right Caregiver at CareLinx
CareLinx home care services include housekeeping, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, medication reminders, mobility assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, exercise, companionship and more. Compared to traditional agencies, our caregiver services include four distinct advantages.
1. Preferred, high-quality care: CareLinx customers prefer our care over competitors’ by a factor of 10 to 1. You get to choose and interview the caregiver, resulting in a better match and higher quality care.
2. Uniquely affordable: as an online caregiver network with low overhead and zero markups on caregiver pay, our prices are up to 50 percent less than traditional senior care agencies.
3. Care advocates: our direct-hire model gives caregivers higher wages and flexible schedules, and consumers low prices. Everyone gets a better quality of life.
4. Peace of mind: in-home caregivers are background checked and technology-enabled to give you visibility and transparency in the home. Our app provides GPS clock-ins clock-outs, real-time secure messaging, and personalized digital care plan.